Holy Land Tour
Christian Holy Land Tour Package of Indo Israel Tour & Travel is a perfect way to take a spiritual journey of the Holy Land and be assured to visit the most important Christian landmarks. This tour is designed to include all the important sites where Biblical events unfolded. Apart from this, the tours also include natural wonders like the Dead Sea and historical sites like Caesarea. The packages even include Bethlehem and the site of the nativity, along with an opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River. It is an excellent overview of Israel keeping the Christian landmarks in the main focus.
The packages include pick-up and drop-off service; air-conditioned transportation; an experienced tour guide familiar with the Bible and Christian sensibilities and accommodation.
- Itinerary -
Day #1 Arrival at Tel Aviv, Israel.Welcome of Guests by INDO ISRAEL TOUR & TRAVEL representative at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Tel Aviv
Day # 2Walking tour in Tel Aviv & leisure time. Overnight stay at Tel Aviv
Day # 3 Nazareth, Capernaum and Sea of GalileeWe will drive through the coastal road to the Valley of Armageddon. From here we can see Megiddo. We will reach Nazareth where we will go to the sacred Church of Annunciation and Church of St. Joseph. On the way to the Sea of Galilee, we pass Cana, where Christ transformed water into wine. We will see Mount Beatitudes where Jesus gave the Sermon and stop in Capernaum on the bank of the Sea of Galilee. In Tabgha, we will go to the Roman Catholic Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes. We will pass through Tiberias and stop at Yardenit – the Jordan River baptismal site where John baptized Jesus. We will pass through Mt. Tabor on the way back. Location Covered: Church of Annunciation, Church of St. Joseph, Capernaum, Church of Multiplication - Tabgha, Yardenit Baptism Site Overnight stay: Tel Aviv
Day # 4 Masada / Dead SeaCheck out from Tel Aviv Hotel. Drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. We will pass through Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada. Ascend by cable car and tour the ruins of King Harods’ ancient fortress where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD. Descend by cable car. Continue to the Dead Sea; Cover yourself with the mineral rich mud and experience a swim in the Dead Sea which has its therapeutic effects. Location Covered: Dead Sea, Judean Desert, Masada National Park Overnight stay: Jerusalem
Day # 5 Jericho / BethlehemOn the Bethlehem and Jericho tour you will pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and go below the Sea Level to the ancient city of Jericho. In Jericho you will see the sycamore tree to which Zacchaeus climbed when he tried to get a better look at Jesus. Here you will recall the story of Joshua from the Bible who marched his troops around Jericho’s city walls until they fell. You will pass through the Mount of Temptation continuing to Qasr al-Yahud on the Jordan River where John baptized Jesus. You will stop at Manger Square and enter the Church of the Nativity which holds the Holy Grotto where the nativity took place (due to visitors overloading a visit down to Nativity cave is not always possible). You will visit the Church of St. Catherine and its subterranean caves that hold ancient tombs and shrines. You will pass through the Shepherds Field and return to Jerusalem. Location Covered: Tel Jericho - Ancient, Archeological Mound, Zacchaeus Sycamore Tree Jericho, Elisha's spring, Qasr al-Yahud, Church of the Nativity, Manger Square, Church of St. Catherine, Shepherds Field Overnight stay: Jerusalem
Day # 6 Jerusalem (Old & New City)We will go to the top of Mount Scopus to take the panoramic views of Jerusalem, then will go down and pass through the Biblical Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and Kidron Valley - holding monumental Jewish tombs. In the Jewish Quarter, we see the Cardo - main street of Jerusalem from the Byzantine era. We will visit the holy Western Wall/Wailing Wall to place a prayer note between the ancient stones of the wall. The tour will follow the Via Dolorosa and the sacred Church of the Holy Sepulchre. We will witness the site of Christ’s crucifixion and his burial tomb here. Afterwards, we will walk through the Old City bazaar and travel to the new Jerusalem area. We will drive to Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum that showcases authentic artefacts, documents, pictures and video testimonies of Holocaust survivors. Location Covered: Mount Scopus, Byzantine Cardo, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jewish Quarter, Via Dolorosa, Western Wall, Christian Quarter, Muslim Quarter, Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum Overnight stay: Jerusalem
Day # 7Jerusalem - In the Footsteps of JesusOn today’s tour we will follow the footsteps of Jesus on the Mount of Olives where we will visit the Church of the Ascension where Christ ascended to heaven. We will also go to the Church of the Pater Noster, where Christ taught his disciples the Lord’s Prayer. E will witness the Dominus Flevit, the place from where Jesus looked at Jerusalem and cried as he foresees its destruction. You will visit the Church of all Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was arrested on the eve of his crucifixion. You will see the Pools of Bethesda then proceed to the Old City where you will visit the Church of Saint Anne and the Convent of the Sisters of Zion. From here you will walk through the Via Dolorosa as Jesus did carrying his cross towards his crucifixion on Calvary. Location Covered: The Mount of Olives, Church of the Ascension, Church of the Pater Noster, Dominus Flevit Church, Church of All Nations, Garden of Gethsemane, Pool of Bethesda, Church of St. Anne, Via Dolorosa. Overnight stay: Jerusalem
Day # 8 Leisure day in Jerusalem / DepartureFree time in Jerusalem, followed by transfer to Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv for departure.
1879$ Per Person in Double occupancy
Single room supplement: @ $600 (Net payable)
● All the tour in AC Car/Van/Coach
● English-speaking tour guide for the touring days
● Accommodation in Twin/Double sharing
● Meal plan: Breakfast only
● Entrance fee for sightseeing, except for Day 7 Tour
● Tips to the guide & driver
● Air Tickets
● Travel insurance
● Lunch & Dinner
● Entrance Fee for Day 7 Tour - Jerusalem - In the Footsteps of Jesus
● Any personal expenses like Drinks, Laundry, Phone calls, etc.
• Tel Aviv: BY14 Hotel Tel Aviv or similar
• Jerusalem: Hotel Eldan or similar
Twin sharing, with Breakfast
• AC Car/Van/Coach for entire tour days
• AC Car/Van/Coach for airport transfers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Advance Payment: $100 per person
Balance Payment: Before 10 days from the departure date
Cancellation Policy: On Visa Denial
In case of Visa denial by the Israeli Visa Authorities a sum of $100 per person will be deducted against administrative expense, provided this denial comes 10 days before the departure date. However, if such intimation is received within 10 days from the departure date, the deductions will be made as per below Cancellation Charges.
In case travelers would like to cancel the tour for any reason, the applicable charges will be as per the following:
● Cancellation fee of 10% charged for notification up to 10 days in advance.
● Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 9 days in advance.
● Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less than 3 days.
● No Show - 100% Cancellation fees
● This tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants.
● The daily tours schedule is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines for travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that until further notice pick-up/drop-off location is limited to one Jerusalem
& one Tel Aviv hotel only:
● Tel Aviv Pickup: near BY14 Hotel Tel Aviv (Ben Yehuda St. 14) at 06:40 AM
● Jerusalem Pickup: near David Citadel Hotel (7 King David St.) at 07.45 AM
● Tour day order and pick up/drop off timing is subject to change. Will be confirmed one week before the departure date.
● Change of vehicles is required for transfers/pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay.
● In case someone misses the bus at any point, they have to take the transport either to catch the bus at the next location or to return to the hotel on their own expenses.
● Modest dress is required for holy places.
● Passport compulsory for Bethlehem Tour.
● Any refund processing will take a minimum 30 days.
● The above price is not valid for peak holiday season and Israeli local holidays.
● Hotel confirmation will be given only after making the full payment.
● Indo Israel Travels reserves the right to revise the price at any time.
● Any dispute subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi when the payment is made in India.
● Any dispute subject to jurisdiction of Tel Aviv when the payment is made in Israel.
● You should bring your luggage with you and we’ll store it in the trunk of the vehicle during the tour. However, please be aware that we don’t take any responsibility for any damage or loss. Recommended to advise us that you are traveling with luggage.